Sunday, September 4, 2011

Goodbye Neighbours Tree

Well yesterday was an exciting day because the tree loppers from Heavy Duty Firewood Sales and Supplies (a.k.a Spiderman and his group of merry men, in our world) came and chopped down the neighbours tree.   This is the tree which I have spoken about so fondly before (not).

It was so awesome to watch.  In the end they were not able to get a cherry picker in to either of our yards so this clever guy climbed the tree and gradually cut it down piece by piece. And I can tell you that they were huge pieces at that.  How they managed to get this tree down without dropping a log on our new house or fence, or the neighbours roof, I do not know.  All I can say is that these guys are very clever and dont seem to have any fear.  Here are some pics of the day including some of the house.  The guys have been working so hard and have finished the roof framing and now on to eaves and fascia.  I cant believe how exciting I am about these eaves.  To me they are sweeter than apple pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment