Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tiles, Painting, Glazing, Joinery

Well lots has been happening, but with only 5 weeks till Christmas (or about 4 weeks till we hope to move in) there is still lots to do.

The tiler has done such a beautiful job.  He has laid the tile with the smallest of grout lines (OMG I love it!).  This means minimal staining from dirt an dust and tiles will look more like a polished floor.  Here you can see downstairs at the front entry.  Then upstairs has been tiled as well.  The kitchen bi-fold window has also been installed and works like a charm.  You can see that our boys have already laid the servery bench top under the kitchen bi-fold...cocktail anyone?









We chose the same tile to go outside, but in a Matt finish.  We still need the screens and glass panels to be installed on the deck to make it safe.  Hopefully this can all be done by Christmas.



The first pavilion has also has the grass partly laid.  Looks great don't you think?


Here you can see the start of our walk in robe.  Think Sex in the City 2, Carrie and Big's Apartment WIR for this room.  This is my side of WIR ;) love it.  Now...to work out where to hang, shelve etc.


And the other side for my husband.


Here is the installation of the Scullery joinery. 


More Scullery....on this bench top, we plan to have the juicer, bread maker, blender etc sitting, ready to use on this bench.  With easy access to a few PowerPoint's.  Great idea I think.  Plus my husband can make the mess (he is so good at making in the kitchen), and I can close the door and we can deal with it later.


More Scullery pantry.


My beauuuuutiful laundry.  I never ever had a dedicated laundry and I'm a little bit excited about it.  What do you think about a chandelier for the laundry.  Saw a great pic on pinterest here hehe.  Not my preferred colour choice, but the lighting selection glams up the room don't you think?  I even have a spare chandelier I could use.

Sourced via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Its a nice piece of information, it will really helpful for the people who are planning to construct new house. Generally people face lot of problems while shifting an existing house. Its really a difficult task.For all those who hate wasting time My house Removals in Sutton is for you.My house removal provides you man and van services in all over UK.

    ReplyDelete